Sunday, January 3, 2016

First Post

Welcome to the GG pledge blog. I am Overkill and I joined the server a few days ago. This blog will serve as a place to shame all the scrubs that exist on Lineage Resurrection server. Armando, Miles and Ed convinced me to try the server after years and years on Zero and I must say I really am enjoying original lineage.

For most of the event I just leveled and farmed to gear up so I wasn't at many fights to start, although I did capture these announcements


Last night I attended my first siege on res and it was super nostalgic, reminded me so much of live.. Terrible kids trying to take the castle.




The siege ended and Superman controlled the castle. It was a "flawless" victory. Dragons didn't kill a single player and we won castle. Sad business scrubs..


After siege we heard dragons might go Thebes.. so we decided to kill it them first.


Lastly, I saw this last night:


So if you haven't tried Lin Res yet, you need to get on it!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.