Friday, January 8, 2016

Endings^2

So the event came to an end...



as did some kids.














My SS game though... zzzz

 Event was really good to GG pledge - alot of drops and some massive leveling took place. The last week of the event I think I saw 3 Dragons in game. I am pretty sure they are all rage quitters, aftering getting dominated at siege I understand why.

If you want a funny read and have an hour of your life you would like to waste you should go read the forum thread about Shawn aka PurevsAll.. Here is an old post about Shawn.. Poor guy..

http://dhzero.blogspot.com/2011/11/troll-gets-trolled.html

I found these two SS from my old Zero blog (DHzero.blogspot.com)


Here Shawn ended on their garbage mage.. notice the 0 instead of O


Shawn will claim in the forums that both sides "paid him" and wanted him so bad.. The truth of the matter is Shawn couldn't find a single existing BP to join so he made his own and recruited a few of his butt buddies.. they were the laughing stock of the server QQ

That is all for now bishes

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.