With that being said, none of these SS are mine and because Armando plays window mode, many announcements were not captured.. Also, because I was not there for the kills, I can't add any real commentary. I am sure you will enjoy the dead bodies regardless.
7.25
A regular occurrence.
Mary must of tripped..
Welcome back.
This reminds me of when kids on live would yell PRAY!!!!
Watch out, Varlok is hard to kill as a Floating Eye..
I was told he was being serious. I guess the plan for the server to unite and kick GG from the server is backfiring..
7.26
Siege day and from what I hear, we were outnumbered again..
Got him before siege also..
4x.. not bad for 1 day
Kid is bad, he can't be the original Sharp..
Got Em..
7.27
2x in 2 days..
Man Down!!
yikes.. is that like 30 min in Basement lost?
That is all for now.. see you all at the siege (I hope).







































No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.