Tuesday, February 2, 2016

Doomsday's sad start

After Dragon's disappearance, some degenerates (Jinn, Law) started a new pledge that absorbed the left overs from dragon. So there is some new pvping developing. They have been too scared to show up to siege but have been showing up to pho (when they outnumber us).. They play like all cowardice lineage players.. willing to fight when they outnumber us 10v5. As soon as its even numbers, they flop and disappear.

Now some bodies:





Our MVP this week:




















Now we know not all fighting in lineage happens in big battles.. here are some ends that were announced that I wasn't there for:




My Favorites:


Kid is taking a diiiiiirt nap..

Look at this scrub...




flop city kid.. so bad


Pyro was proud he was 1v2 PVE and I as he spammed 100 cms.. well then we coi ganked that noob.. eat some meats?



2 of his daily flops..


From what I know of Brandon he seems cool kid. I still can't quite figure out why he and playerz left. I understand and slightly admire their philosophy -- they fight everyone. They didn't want to be used by SM (that is how they perceive the current situation, SM uses GG). But by leaving us they now have joined all those scrubs. They are now puppets of Doomsday.. from how it appears..



Now as I was finishing this I was informed that BonQuiQui was banned for hacking. Thanks to Soren and others who tested and found the bug. That whole pledge has been nothing but hackers. Here is the irony, everyone rages over bugged cougar (which I agree is an exploit, not as damaging as haters want everyone to believe) but this pledge has been duping, exploiting bugs and speed hacking for as long as I have been here..

This was my 3rd day on the server..


So raaaaagers,, how about some equity in your raging?

Thanks Soren for cleaning up the server..

PS I am excited for the public flogging of hotboy.. that should be entertaining ^^


No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.